• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Change of Plans

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
I haven't been on for a while, but mind you, I have been busy. Morgan has made a full recovery from her spay and is doing well. :D Oscar has become such a part of my family that I've decided to keep him.:oops: I guess maybe I'm a part of the Failed Fosterer's Club now, eh? :lol: The only bad news I can think of is that my buns both appear to have ear mites, as they live near each other. But I am treating it, and they don't appear to be in much distress.

Not long ago, my two bunnies were in separate runs, and I noticed that they were flopping out beside each other on the sides of the fence. They were grooming too! Later that week, Morgan being her sneaky self, somehow found a way into Oscars pen. When I checked on them, I quickly separated them and found the source of the escape. But before that, they were sitting side by side looking like a right couple. Morgan may have found her one and only husbun. :love: So, once my dad finishes putting the last touches on my hutch, I might try to bond them again. I have a feeling that it won't be much of a problem. :)

Welcome to the Failed Fosterers Club :wave:
It sounds as though your bunnies have bonded already! So long as they are safely neutered and not fighting I would be inclined to leave them together :)

:p
I'm pretty sure they have, too. The only thing is, Oscar is the one who isn't neutered. I'm going to get him done as soon as possible, but not worry, because Morgan is spayed. I didn't keep them together since Oscars not neutered and I feared he'd try to mount her, she'd not like it, and a fight would break out. :? Not sure if this would be the case.

Back