• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Wee Sooty's Hurt Her Leg!!

CHH

Warren Scout
I went to let them out this morning and Sooty just stayed in her cardboard box on the top shelf. Needless to say I knew right away that there was something wrong.

I got a hold of her and put her down in the garden and she was limping quite badly. It's her front left leg. I took her to the vet right away and there doesn't seem to be anything broken. She was given a painkilling jab and she's been confined to barracks.........

DSCN1637%20(Small).JPG

Her husbun Sandy isn't too impressed at being locked in with her.........

DSCN1641%20(Small).JPG

She was fine when they were put in last night so presumably she's done herself a mischief climbing the stairs.

Hope she feels better soon.
One of my buns broke his leg and i felt so guilty keeping him confined.

Both really cute buns by the way :love:

Poor little thing! Make sure you give her husbun plenty of exercise so he doesn't 'pester' her.

Awww, squidgy had a poorly leg once, and he had to have a couple of steroid injections - he's been as right as rain since and I'm sure Sooty will be hopping around in no time!
She's beautiful by the way.

Big improvement in the wee girl this morning. She's out in the garden with Sandy but she's not getting into the hutch yet. It's on 4 levels and I don't want her clambering up and down stairs just yet!

Back