• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Boarding room

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
We have a boarding 'room' at the moment, which is around 5 ft x 5 ft i think and if housebunnies come they get the whole thing to themselves, (dudley and daisy off here have stayed before!). But we have just knocked the wall down to the outside toilet, took it out and bricked up the door so its now around...

7 foot x 5 foot :D

Its going to be newly painted, and have shelves and heating put in so its lovely and cosy for new boarders.

:) will be posting photos when its all completed!

Dudley & Daisy: We wants piccies, we wants piccies...pwease :D We is coming to stay again soon mummy says in 16 sleeps.

Daisy: We had such fun didn't we Dudley, we woz binkying around and we gots to play in the conservatory!

Dudley: Yes we had a lovely holiday and now we is famous internet bunnies, we is on Auntie Sarah-Janes webby page :D

I hope it will be done by the time they come and stay! it will be 'liveable' and perfectly fine, but i want to add all the bells and whistles by the time they come hehe!

Back