• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

April and Noah

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Finally got the new camera working, but Noah was keen to stay in his hutch so I let him....

Picture839.jpg

Madam April on the other hand was very keen to pose for the camera...

Picture847.jpg

Unfortunately she doesn't like being upstaged...

Picture848.jpg

Starlight Kris's Jack is on the other end of a very dirty look here...

Picture849.jpg

Sadly he's not the only one keen to upstage her...here comes Tigger!

Picture852.jpg

And now he's managed to manouevre himself into the middle of the shot...

Picture851.jpg

Poor April....but hopefully she'll be happy here anyway!!!

Awh, so pleased wit the photos, April definatley looks to have settled in. She has those dirty looks down to a t. :)

I hope Noah continues to settle in, he is so lovely

'Poor April'? :shock: There is no such thing as 'poor April' :lol::lol::lol: She is gorgeous :love::love::love: and she knows it.

Hehe, you may be right! She's certainly a fast learner... I was just outside, pacing the rainy dark garden looking for her, only to find her munching away quite happily next to Merlin in the shed....:evil:

Ha ha bless i love Tigger what a perfect name :love: :love: April and Noah are lovely too of course, do you have pics of F&F now?

Ha ha bless i love Tigger what a perfect name :love: :love: April and Noah are lovely too of course, do you have pics of F&F now?

I did take some but they're not great. Will take some better once and post them tomorrow! :wave:

Last edited:
Back