• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco & Angel - together at last!

gkf9

Warren Scout
It's day 5 of bonding and they now seem very happy together!
It's 4 months since we got Angel from the vets after she'd been found in a carrier bag and as you can see from my sig she hasn't half grown, quickly catching up to Coco!

Started bonding saturday morning, and was on here panicking on sunday as we had a bit of a stalemate - sat at opposite ends of the pen or with backs to each other.

But monday night they made friends...
DSC00993.jpg

So yesterday we moved them to their permanent cage...
DSC00997.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

And today let them out in the additional cage, might keep them in here for a while (as you can see Angel isn't litter trained like my brilliant Coco who even scratches at the living room door to go and use his tray in the other room :love:)...
DSC01004.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

Hopefully they will continue to get a deeper bond as the main cuddling only happens when I'm stroking them, and there's also no grooming going on, but I'm just happy they are good friends even if not a devoted couple! x

Aww thanks both. Ha ha, these 2 usually eat anything, but the mushed banana on heads was a disaster! :roll:
They ignored it and got off themselves what they coould, the rest went brown and hard - hence Angels spikey hairdo, I had to give her a trim this morn to get it out! :lol:

Back