• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look how high I can jump now!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Timmy can now hop so well he has started to jump up and down various things too and he is becoming a right little :censored::lol::lol: he seems to be really enjoying life to the full now. Every day he manages to do something new :) And to think just over 2 weeks ago he could hardly stand and was shaking and constantly transfering weight from one back leg to another because of the pain :(

Although he still hasn't done a happy flop, yesterday I did find him lying on his tummy with his hind legs stretched out behind him :love: and this is after the vet said one of them was permanenly locked with arthritis. I can't wait for her to see him at his check up tomorrow, hopefully she will be as thrilled with his progress as we are :love:

HPIM2217.jpg

HPIM2218.jpg

HPIM2220.jpg

HPIM2221.jpg

i definatly think you have done miracles with him... dont forget if his problems get sorted and he still has issues with the athritus to ask the vet about teh cartropphen it worked so well for chelsea xx

That's brilliant, Liz, he is looking fantastic :) There is so much more life in his eyes and his little ears indicate that he is interested and excited by his surroundings...what a difference a fortnight has made :D

He's such a handsome bun, isn't it amazing what some TLC can do, (along with some bunny knowledge):lol: he's a real credit to you both:D

Back