• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eddie and bindi

angelmouse

Mama Doe
Eddie and Bindi wanted to apologise for not being around much recently, they say I've been using the computer to much for them to steal, and when i'm not in it they can't reach my desk. hmph. So I decided to let them update you a bit on what they've been up to in the last few months.

Eddie - I've been plotting new ways of escaping the run and getting in the greenhouse to eat all the lovely foods hoomins have been growing us
naughty002.jpg

bindi - I hope you were planning on sharing, cos i'm too lovely to do things like that.
Bunnybirthday074.jpg

Don't forget your moult again eddie, silly boy always moults spectacuarly - this year he ended up with bald spots for a while, and he's still not finished! look how scruffy he looks, can't expect me to be see in public with him like that - honestly.
Bunnybirthday071.jpg

I also celebrated my third birthday, all old now! Mummy gave me lots of tasty hay and treats for it, but she said i had to share them with him :(

Eddie - oi, I shared my first gotcha day treats with you too, it's just mummy who refused to share her birthday treats with us.
Me - They refuse to accept they arent allowed human cake.
Eddie - It had carrots on! Therefore bunny food!
Me - nope, sorry Eds, not that its ever stopped him before, monster tried stealing a 3 week old cupcake from a wedding and was most indignant when he had it taken off him
Bindi - said I was an angel!
Bunnybirthday055.jpg

Bunnybirthday054.jpg

Eddie - look - carrots - bunny food! Hmph! What else have we been up to, eaten lots of cables and tasty things like that.
Also done some sitting around looking cutes, and some evil vet trips - yuck! though we did meet some nice people when we was sitting in the waiting room.
bunniesatmosshey026.jpg

bunniesatmosshey133.jpg

Sorry we've not got anything more exiciting to tell you, bye for now:wave:, maybe excitement will come soon when we are allowed out to play again, something to do with rain means we aren't at the moment :( and have to play indoors instead. Time to go play now actually and let the hoomin have her computer back.

Oh my word they are sooooooooo gorgeous! They look really cheeky! I can't believe how much he's moulting out, bless him! xx

Back