• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help getting bunnies from crowthorne to guildford asap!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I dont know if i should have this put in transport :?

I need to get two bunnies to me, i am going to see if its possible for my dad to drive to them but with him being ill he can't drive far, so it may not be possible. They are in Berkshire.

ETA: The person who has the bunnies just told me shes having to keep them in with her guinea pigs, and she cant let them out because of her dogs, so she'd like them to go asap.

Last edited:
I dont know if i should have this put in transport :?

I need to get two bunnies to me, i am going to see if its possible for my dad to drive to them but with him being ill he can't drive far, so it may not be possible. They are in Berkshire.

Hi Lillian, Where are they are where are you?

The Duchess your inbox is full! I was going to say i'm a phone phobic :oops: I really can't speak on the phone, sorry if it makes things difficult.

The Duchess your inbox is full! I was going to say i'm a phone phobic :oops: I really can't speak on the phone, sorry if it makes things difficult.

Then can you tell me a bit more about what's needed? Where they are coming from (private home/rescue) and when this needs to happen. I am about 10 minutes from Crowthorne, but never go to Guildford so it would depend on where exactly you are and when it needs to be done.

Have cleared my inbox.

Helen

hey im in slough i could possibly help out (if its somewhere a bit further than i would normally go would do the rest of it for a small petrol contribution) x

you might get a bigger response if you entitle it bunnys need help getting from crowthorne to giuldford asap. and pm soad and ask for it to go in transport too! x

I am about half way between Crowthorne and Guildford and would be going to Guildford on saturday afternoon. I could possibly help take them from mine to Guildford then.

hey we are 10 mins away and can help any evening and oh knows how to get to guliford.live in Wokingham Berkshire.

Back