• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy Doo...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
the 6 month old Syrian hamster I adopted from the Pets at Home adoption scheme is...

a boy!

I have had Syrian's in the past (males) years ago and know that they have a lump shaped rear end where as females are more rounded at the rump, anyway Daisy was 6 months old when he appeared in the adoption part of the shop. He was already called Daisy and it said he was female. When I looked at his little body I thought he looked more male shaped but couldn't see any bits and P at H said he was a girl so I kept his name. Anyway the other day Daisy displayed his plums just to prove he was a boy so he is now known as Doo or Doo Doos as I have been calling him/her anyway. But how can P at H staff get the sexing of a 6 month old wrong :roll:

Doo: I have been trying hard to keep my peanuts under cover. Beige told me that if I don't I will be off to Auntie Angie and Tracie's houses to have my bits scrutinised and later be taken off somewhere for a long sleep and then wake up without them. I thought b-u-gg-e-r that so I have kept them hidden. I have now carefully tucked them away again.

Rabswood

Back