• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delivery for B & B. Photos post 29

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big and Beige are very excited. This arrived for them today...

Damage1.jpg

Big: What can it be Beige?
Beige: I don't know?
Big: Looks like some bunny has already tried to open it?

Damage2.jpg

Beige: Mummy says she is glad she paid insurance on it
Big: Insurance? Do you think it is our very own car?
Beige: I don't know?
Big: She also said we have to wait until Granded comes on Friday before we can open it.
Beige: I wonder what it is?
Big: Do any bunnies out there have any ideas?

Last edited:
BellaI had something arrive in a package like that once too and I had to wait for grandad before I could open mine .......not saying what it was though that would give away the surprise

Penny Pocket: It was ma birfday yesterday and I didn't get anyfing like dat! *storms off in a sulk*

Sally: Ooo, ahh! Looks exciting. When you've finished wiv da boxes, can we have 'em to play wiv?

Sophie:I think it has gone to the wrong address!, It mine, just post it up for me please ;)
Granite: Yummy, its a big cardboard castle for you to chew on!
Autumn: Hmm last time we had one of those types of deliveries those two shortly followed
Charlie: I hope its good what ever it is!

Beau: My mummy finks it is a flat pack hutch, or maybe a run, but I telled her dat was a silly idea, it's clearly surfboards :roll: hoomins is soooo stupid!

That's not too badly priced!

I don't no what could be in the boxes... maybe more cardboard? Josie and Velcro are very upset and feel like hard done by bunsters now!

It was an even better price when I got to the checkout page and got 10% off.:D

No idea what in the boxes,but looks like it will be fun finding out,as long as the damaged part is not an important piece to start off with.
Otherwise building will have to wait til a new bit arrives.:(

dora: you young bunnys is so sily everybunny knows the gift IS the cardboard box bits the insides is jsut the bits that the hoomins like... xx

Our bunnys have this too! It use to look like this...

DSCI0081.jpg

But now (after a visit from their Grandad) it looks like this...

DSCI0086.jpg

And here is Molly and Monty testing it out...

DSCI0112.jpg

Please excuse the grass - more grass seed has been laid! :oops::oops::oops:

Thats something like what my o/h is planning to do for them.:D

Big: Hmmmm we already have those metal things to stop us from getting out of the garden so can't be those.
Beige: I hope its a boat
Big: I don't
Beige: It can't be the boxes because they are not big enough to get inside?
Big: Lavender says it's another camping box
Beige: We already have a camping box we don't need another one.
Big: Mummy says the grand dad is coming round tonite to take a look
Beige: I really hope it's a boat
Big: Oh no

tabitha: matthew, look at that!
matthew: erm, what?
tabitha: those bunnies have parcels! have you ever had parcels? i've never had parcels!
matthew: hmmm. i've had...hay...and...some apple...and...and new jumping baskets today.. but i don't think i've ever had parcels. is it like parsley? i've had parsley...
tabitha: hmph! it's that person! she falls down on the job. can't get the staff these days...[goes off in a huff]
matthew: [chomp, chomp, chomp]

Amber: Pah, it doesn't look like a ferungeek crunchie, a Krispbread nor bit of apple so i wouldn't be interested. I'd turn your back on mummy to show youre not amused, guys

dora: scrunchies up her face... if the boxes isnt a gift then i have no clue...
arthur: i think its another one of them camping boxes we have a nice big one n the garden and so does coco and sometimes we steal into his one and has a nap there instead..
dora:shhhh dont let the hoomins know!!!
arthur:sorry we doesnt do that just for the record... but if we could we would..... (whispers is that better dora?)
dora: rolls eyes.... point being big and beige you have a nice surprise we sometimes get parcels but they never that big ours have sticks and twigs and leaves in from our hoomins mum
arthur: silly they wud have to be gijormous sticks... maybe its your own tree?

Back