• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi vaccs

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I have 17 myxi vaccs to be done on Tuesday! The receptionist at the vets asked me what would be the most suitable time (as the vets are coming here) and i said morning, with the amount of time it takes to get them all done i need the whole morning, i'll be shattered by lunchtime!

17 :shock: its bad enough when i have to take 3 bunnys in with me! at least vet coming to you i dont envy you no not at all!!! (good luck)

I had 36 vaccinated last month for Myxi it took just over 2 and a half hours. It took me 3 days to recover :lol:

Last edited:
I have my vet coming nxt week to to 47 VHD so if anyone wants a vet bill please pm me I am more than happy to send it to you;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok i take back my horror at 17 now! Liz and Kay i really don't envy you at all! And i'm not surprised it took you 3 days to recover liz i think i would need a week!

Blinkin' heck :shock: I'll never moan about taking my four for their myxi jabs again (we're going tomorrow as it happens).

Back