• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new "rabbit"?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
This is what happens when you clean the hutch when other animals are out :roll:

LGIM0008.jpg

LGIM0009.jpg

Haha, She looks very much at home though! :lol: :lol:
actually, she does look sort of proud of herself that she is in there :lol:

Aww.. is he your cockatiel? He's gorgeous. My brother got a cockatiel the day before I was born and she lived to 17, I really miss her :( This little chap is so lovely! :love:

Aww.. is he your cockatiel? He's gorgeous. My brother got a cockatiel the day before I was born and she lived to 17, I really miss her :( This little chap is so lovely! :love:

It's a she :lol:
She is pure evil! But I love her :love:
It must have been nice growing up with a cockatiel, when they're nice they're lovely pets!

It's a she :lol:
She is pure evil! But I love her :love:
It must have been nice growing up with a cockatiel, when they're nice they're lovely pets!

:oops: oops sorry! And very pretty SHE is too! Bless her, she's lovely! It was nice growing up with a cockatiel, to be honest she only liked me when I had breakfast cereal she could steal and she was very protective of my brother, but I loved her non the less! She became a lot friendlier towards me as she got older.

:oops: oops sorry! And very pretty SHE is too! Bless her, she's lovely! It was nice growing up with a cockatiel, to be honest she only liked me when I had breakfast cereal she could steal and she was very protective of my brother, but I loved her non the less! She became a lot friendlier towards me as she got older.

My boyfriends cockatiel's like that, she LOVES him but hates me. She only goes to his mam when his mam has food :lol:
But I think his cockatiel is rather stupid - he got his hair cut and it took her FOUR days to reconise him :roll::lol:

It's funny..every time I clean out my hamsters cage and leave it on the floor for a couple of minutes another hamster comes along..a massive,grey/white one with reeeally long ears who actually thinks the wheel is for chewing and not running :shock: But he always runs away when I tell him off..I guess I'll never find out whether or not he comes in peace..:shock:

:lol:

It's funny..every time I clean out my hamsters cage and leave it on the floor for a couple of minutes another hamster comes along..a massive,grey/white one with reeeally long ears who actually thinks the wheel is for chewing and not running :shock: But he always runs away when I tell him off..I guess I'll never find out whether or not he comes in peace..:shock:

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Back