• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new arrival

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous little girl arrived this evening, thank you to those who helped with the overnights stops and the bunnyrun, very much appreciated

Littlegirlneddy009x2.jpg

Littlegirlneddy002x2.jpg

She needs neutering and vaccinating and then hopefully we have a partner already lined up for her

This gorgeous little girl arrived this evening, thank you to those who helped with the overnights stops and the bunnyrun, very much appreciated

Littlegirlneddy009x2.jpg

Littlegirlneddy002x2.jpg

She needs neutering and vaccinating and then hopefully we have a partner already lined up for her

She really is gorgeous and such a lovely colour!! I met her on Sunday :love:

she is so lovely :love::love::love:

I wanted to keep her :( When she was out in the garden she sprung around like a little lamb :lol:

Have you picked her up Theo...she starts grooming your arms :love::love:

She really is gorgeous and such a lovely colour!! I met her on Sunday :love:

Did you, she really is beautiful, such a lovely nature

she is so lovely

I wanted to keep her When she was out in the garden she sprung around like a little lamb

Have you picked her up Theo...she starts grooming your arms

Yes, we've had a couple of cuddles and she loves to groom, she is so gorgeous

If I could afford another rabbit and yet another to go with her I would definitely have kept her!

She's so inquistive :love::love:

Heh heh....she is an absolute poppet :love:

Yes she is :love::love::love:, I think she will love the little boy we have lined up for her, I'll go and get his picture

If I could afford another rabbit and yet another to go with her I would definitely have kept her!

She's so inquistive

Pleased you couldn't afford her:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww he's sooooo cute!!! look at his little nose!!!!! I think that she will love him :love::love::love:

I do as well, he has a lovely nature too, very friendly little bun, I really think they will get on, will get her neutered first and then give it a go

Her face is exactly like my Tinkerbells was.

They will make a lovely couple, they are so gorgeous.

Back