• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival & I nearly Hit Owners

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Had this rabbit delivered to me today in cage he has lived in for two years
note no hay....no toys..green bottle and under the sawdust is thick scale..filfth all round wires as "they didn't have time to clean it" :evil:

robbiescage.jpg

look closely at his back:censored:

robbiescagea.jpg

I asked what had happened to him..they said they had tried to shave him as he was hot:evil::evil:

robbiesback.jpg

Then they admitted their dogs chase him and sometimes bite him..on close inspection he has what look like scabs on his skin..my guess he has been bitten and fur was probably matted so they shaved it off before bringing him in..if you touch him he goes flat and breathes quickly as in pic:cry:

Here is his face..I've named him Robbie..and hopefully new name ..new start..and he will get to know what care and TLC mean

robbieb.jpg

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: The poor wee lamb :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
You've landed on your paws now Robbie - you'll see what love is all about now little one :love::love::love:

I don't know how you didn't hit the owners, I know I would have:censored::censored::censored:

How you let them leave your place up right astounds me!!!

That cage is horrid! and have you seen the size of those poos.

Poor mite. At least he will not have to endure that again :)

Poor bubbaboo!
He has completely landed on his feet with you now though, lots of cuddles his way :love:

I dont know how people dont just keep on top of the cleaning, I love it! Especially the big clean every month :lol:

Poor little lad!!! I think I would have hit them! Bloody :censored::censored::censored: stupid people!

I'm so glad he's with you now! Sending him lots of love and hugs! :love::love:

Awww bless his heart :(

He's not going to know what's happened with how well you'll treat him. I'm pleased you've got him Jill x

Poor little boy,what an awful life he must have had until now.....so glad hes going to have the start of new life where he can be loved and learn to trust again.

I am sat here in tears, why do people get rabbits in the first place if they are not prepared to love and care for them it's just heartbreaking. His cage is a disgrace nothing to play with or nibble on and the water bottle :evil::evil:
Thank God he is away from them and their dogs now, and safe, God knows what he has had to endure with them :censored:

Back