• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite RU bun!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Is it naughty to start a thread on favourite bunnies? (apart from your own obviously!)

Often i am on here and love seeing the signiture pics of some of the bunnies and i do have my favourites :love:

They are....

Fuzz and Rimmi (different owners!) i keep seeing their little pics pop up on posts and think...awww... gorgeous :love:

These threads pop up quite often ;)

My favourite RU buns are.... Jackiestones Stumpy, Denise's Archie and Emily... and Janaks Noisette and Oscar :love::love::love: We dont see enough of any of them :shock: More pics please guysss!!!

xXx

Mine never come up on these threads, so i hate reading them.

Meg and Mog, Scarlett, Kermit, Big and Beige, Jelly (I am sure i'll add more as i remember!)

Haha didn't realise! Obviously need to spend more time on here :lol: I love seeing all the pics, they're all just :love:

Not really sure, whichever rabbit/owner can bend over far enough for me to lick their bum I suppose? :D

My fav is (was :cry:) Bramble (there you go Kris - one of yours :))
There are loads that i love, but Bramble was one truly special bunster x :love::love:

i have one or two

Peanut, Carlton, Biscuit, Lionel and Emrys (id forgotten how to spell the name last time we had a fav RU bun thread so i never put it :oops:)

i also often forget to put the boblet boys mommy (sorry Jane i dont remember her name, is it Bobbie? :oops:)

theres so many tho and i tend to have a different favourite everytime i visit the pictures section...

i love all buns with attitude :love::love:

Mine never come up on these threads, so i hate reading them.

Meg and Mog, Scarlett, Kermit, Big and Beige, Jelly (I am sure i'll add more as i remember!)

Awwh Kris! Meg and Mog are reserved :( Im gutted :oops::oops: Ive had them so long theyve became a permanent fixture... :( And dont worry, my kids never come up on these threads either :lol: I love em and thats all they need :D :D xXx

Some of my favourites are Bunnyaddict's Archie, Karen's Alfie, Emrys and Minimallow's Sasha

i've got loads - Jackie's Stumpy, Cat's Lola, Donna's Alvin and Pearl, Mai's Pebble - and I love all of Jack's Jane's bunnies. Last but by no means least Bridge bunny Kermit - still love seeing his pic's :love:

Last but by no means least Bridge bunny Kermit - still love seeing his pic's :love:

Awww, thanks.....
I like my wee boy being folks favs :oops:
Here you go seen as you like his pics....
k1o.jpg

Ooooh for me off the top off my head there's several :)

Alfie & Bubbles, all of Fran's buns but especially Otis because he's so unusual, Sir Victor & Lady Lydia, Ronnie & Lola, Daisy Sunshine, rainbow bridge bunny Kermit - I am sure there's loads more :love:

Thanks Becky & Fran about Archie & Emily - felt like asking on here earlier tonight if anyone wanted to adopt Archie off me? :? The little devil jumped up for nurse when I was laid on the settee & then bit my boob really hard :shock: I tell you he is one norty bunster! :lol:

felt like asking on here earlier tonight if anyone wanted to adopt Archie off me? :? The little devil jumped up for nurse when I was laid on the settee & then bit my boob really hard :shock: I tell you he is one norty bunster! :lol:

You wouldnt need to make a thread in RIN! Id have him! :love: :lol: Hes so gorgeous, id be ale to forgive him! The little stories you always tell us about him, always remind me so much of Ronnie!! :lol: Id not have him any other way :oops: :D

You wouldnt need to make a thread in RIN! Id have him! :love: :lol: Hes so gorgeous, id be ale to forgive him! The little stories you always tell us about him, always remind me so much of Ronnie!! :lol: Id not have him any other way :oops: :D

Actually I did tell him when he bit me that I'd pm you to see when I could drop him off :lol: He just looked at me & rolled his eyes as if to say 'whatever!!!' :shock::lol:

Have to say I wouldn't change him for the world - well ........only sometimes ;):lol: I reckon Ronnie & Archie are related in some ways as they're so funny :lol:

Awwh Kris! Meg and Mog are reserved :( Im gutted :oops::oops: Ive had them so long theyve became a permanent fixture... :( And dont worry, my kids never come up on these threads either :lol: I love em and thats all they need :D :D xXx

Awww i am sad, but SO happy for them :love::love:

They deserve a home after the time they have been waiting :)

Is it naughty to start a thread on favourite bunnies? (apart from your own obviously!)

Often i am on here and love seeing the signiture pics of some of the bunnies and i do have my favourites :love:

They are....

Fuzz and Rimmi (different owners!) i keep seeing their little pics pop up on posts and think...awww... gorgeous :love:

Aww, I hope thats my Rimmi and not another one?? Ive never seen another bun called Rimmi though, lol, hes named after my OH and mines fav takeaway!! Ha ha ha

At the moment hes really loving his new Magners box toy :p

My favs are: Kermit, Josie and Velcro, Drpengies Liquorice, Lilvickya Fuzz (I love his wild hair!!) and XMissySJX Pebbles and Domino (Pebbles looks so beautiful, I like the mark on Danielle84s Sig but dont know what the bun is called.....

Im sure theres more but I cant remember off the top of my head!!

(I love them all really :p)

Back