• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Adoption Buns U/D Post Op

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Had 3 buns brought in together over the weekend.....2 beautiful female rexes aged 4-5 months and a gorgeous male (separate from the females). Apparently the owners were leaving the country and just turned up with the buns in the car....basically we were given an ultimatum.

Anyway, the buns get brought into store and the woman gives a different story. She told us they just couldn't look after them. Once the paperwork etc is filled in, they decided to tell us that the male got to them last week so they could be pregnant :roll::roll:

Spoke to the vet today and we've got them booked in for emergency spays tomorrow. I really do dislike people :cry:

The Boy
LatestAdoptionbuns015.jpg

The Girls
LatestAdoptionbuns008.jpg

LatestAdoptionbuns012.jpg

Last edited:
Had 3 buns brought in together over the weekend.....2 beautiful female rexes aged 4-5 months and a gorgeous male (separate from the females). Apparently the owners were leaving the country and just turned up with the buns in the car....basically we were given an ultimatum.

Anyway, the buns get brought into store and the woman gives a different story. She told us they just couldn't look after them. Once the paperwork etc is filled in, they decided to tell us that the male got to them last week so they could be pregnant :roll::roll:

Spoke to the vet today and we've got them booked in for emergency spays tomorrow. I really do dislike people :cry:

Poor babies, fingers crossed that everything goes okay for them tomorrow, why do people have to be :censored::evil:

They are beautiful:love::love: Are you rehoming them together?

Last edited:
The human race makes me dispair!!! :evil: Hope everything goes ok for the little ones speys & that they find happy homes very soon x

How could anybody give up rex bunnies? :( They are all gorgeous. :love::love::love::love: Sending lots of vibes for tomorrow xx

Aww gorgeous bunnies!!! People make me wonder, I took in 3 piggies from a lady the other day because they don't fit in her new house (?!?:shock:) 2 sows and a boar, the genius decided to put them all in the same carrier to transport them to us :roll::roll::roll:

Aww gorgeous bunnies!!! People make me wonder, I took in 3 piggies from a lady the other day because they don't fit in her new house (?!?:shock:) 2 sows and a boar, the genius decided to put them all in the same carrier to transport them to us :roll::roll::roll:

Imagine being able to slap them for their stupidity lol ;)

Well it's understandable really, piggies are enormous themselves, and require vast amounts of room, often a whole floor to themselves. Plus it would be silly to consider ones pets before choosing a house. :roll:

Love them, those girlies look just like lynx mini rex's to me, (like my peter) the rarest colour in mini rex's. Not many of them about! :shock:

If i could have them pair i would!!!! :cry:

Well it's understandable really, piggies are enormous themselves, and require vast amounts of room, often a whole floor to themselves. Plus it would be silly to consider ones pets before choosing a house. :roll:

Heh heh... this just tickled me. Love the sarcasm lol ;)

Back