• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's Chester

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
He thought he would do an impression of a piece of vet bed:lol::lol:

029.jpg

Awwww Sue how relaxed & happy does Chester look? :love::love::love:

You're working wonders with your little man xx

He's a fighter, He's put on weight since I've changed his diet and got him on a mix of excel and excel mature, and his bottom is now clean:D. He's back at the vets on Thursday for another check up, his eye's still a little weepy so he might need more antibiotics.

He's definately getting stronger, when he arrived he was dragging his bottom, he now runs a few steps then stops, although he has cataracts and I think he might be a little deaf he tries to follow you around, sometimes he bumps into your legs:love:

He's a fighter, He's put on weight since I've changed his diet and got him on a mix of excel and excel mature, and his bottom is now clean:D. He's back at the vets on Thursday for another check up, his eye's still a little weepy so he might need more antibiotics.

He's definately getting stronger, when he arrived he was dragging his bottom, he now runs a few steps then stops, although he has cataracts and I think he might be a little deaf he tries to follow you around, sometimes he bumps into your legs:love:

That's really great to hear how well he's doing :) I bet he can't believe his luck little fella - he's definitely landed on all 4 paws with you :D

He sounds just like our Noah is with his bad eyesight & deafness - it doesn't stop him one bit. Come on little Chester keep going in the right direction for your mummy xx

Back