• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really thought Alvin had died today...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
he often sleeps deep i know this, but after the stasis :oops::oops:

got home at lunch time to give pearl her drugs, got upstairs and Alvin was flat out on his side, eyes shut ears all flopped about his head.. no sign of breathing...

shouted, banged on the floor, clapped, banged the floor again.. then in panic called ste ( i dont want to be the one to touch a dead rabbit :oops:).. just as he came to the stairs Pearl jumped on Alvin's head and a very peed off looking Rabbit woke with a shock :lol::lol:

MY HEART CANT COPE WITH KEEPING RABBITS :shock::shock::shock::shock:

God :shock: My buns have done that a few times, its horrifying :cry::lol:

Naughty animals scaring their mummies.

he often sleeps deep i know this, but after the stasis :oops::oops:

got home at lunch time to give pearl her drugs, got upstairs and Alvin was flat out on his side, eyes shut ears all flopped about his head.. no sign of breathing...

shouted, banged on the floor, clapped, banged the floor again.. then in panic called ste ( i dont want to be the one to touch a dead rabbit :oops:).. just as he came to the stairs Pearl jumped on Alvin's head and a very peed off looking Rabbit woke with a shock :lol::lol:

MY HEART CANT COPE WITH KEEPING RABBITS :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:shock::lol: Naughty sleepy bunny bun! :lol:
Don't worry - i'm sure we've all been there with bunny flops! :D

Boris did the exact same thing a couple of days ago! I seriously thought he had died,I went hysterical...:oops: poked him and then he woke up,growled at me and spent the rest of the day sat in his cage sulking :roll::lol:

Boris did the exact same thing a couple of days ago! I seriously thought he had died,I went hysterical...:oops: poked him and then he woke up,growled at me and spent the rest of the day sat in his cage sulking :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought this had happened to Sooty my daughters rabbit, I was looking after him when she was away,I opened the gate to the run, went inside took a couple of photos then thought the worst:oops:

Photo-0019.jpg

I actually poked him to make him wake up:oops:

I thought this had happened to Sooty my daughters rabbit, I was looking after him when she was away,I opened the gate to the run, went inside took a couple of photos then thought the worst:oops:

Photo-0019.jpg

I actually poked him to make him wake up:oops:

OMG now he looks really dead :shock::shock::shock:

I hate frights like that. Leo frightened me today. He was fast asleep in his litter tray, totally flopped. I could see him from the window and ran outside to check, he didnt move.:shock: I picked up the pellets bag which usually gets his attention and he woke up. Phew! Naughty boy for scaring mummy.

Back