• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok pics of my bonded yes bonded four YAY!!!!!!! Pic Heavy!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful four bonded bunnies, they have the whole garage and sofa cushions and free range when i get in from work in the garden, they do have a run too of course :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Give us a kissey wissey!!!!
IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

Awww they look wonderful! Well done for persisting with the bond, it looks like it was worth it in the end.

They are beautiful buns.:love:

Awwwwwwwwww they all look so happy :love:

Well done for persevering, it has obviously been very much worth the effort...................and the stress !!

Aww... that's lovely to see! I love how they have all those tunnels out and not one of them is bothering with them! They look so chilled! :love:

All bonded wow well done!:D

and beautiful pics as always..that little brown bunny is a stunner..no bias of course!:lol:

awwww they look fab! :D:D:D

im so glad it worked out, saffy looks so cute all stretched out! :D:D

i love the pic of tink and joey :D

All bonded wow well done!:D

and beautiful pics as always..that little brown bunny is a stunner..no bias of course!:lol:

he is sooo adorable. i not so secretly wanted to steal him when he stopped here for one night mid journey hehe!

hes so shiny!:love:

Awww....what a lovely sight! It's like looking at a meadow of bunnies....a mini warren! Wonderful! :D
Your grey bun looks just like my Poppy :D
Lovely to see a group of buns happy together as nature intended :)

Brilliant! I love seeing your pics of the gorgeous Dreamer, but Saffy's blue eyes are just stunning too. :love:

Back