• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healthy Rabbit Club

Joh619

Alpha Buck
Hey up,

When I went to the vets this weekend, they showed me a leaflet for the Healthy Rabbit Club that they have. For £7.75 a month you get:

Twice yearly examination (health check etc)

Myxomatosis - twice yearly
HVD - once yearly

Fly strike control (one bottle of rearguard).

EC Management with Panacur paste twice yearly

10% dicount on:
neutering
life stage foods
dentistry (excludes anaesthetic)
microchipping.

Is this worth it? We paid £20 for their Mixi and a general check up. Does anyone else do anything similar, or do you just pay it as and when?

our vets do this we joined last year, though it looks like the price has gone up, without letting us know it was roughly £3.91 per month per rabbit, they have never given us the panacur stuff though free which it did say when we joined, or any rearguard

My vets does this for cats and dogs, I think I would be interested in this if my vets did this but I guess that depends on how many buns youve got and your past experience, I would do it because of the cost two of my buns have cost me not long ago, the 10% discount can really make a differnance but it depends on whether youre going to get insurance or not....?

Wish my vets did this!

The cat and dog offer at my vet includes microchipping.

Back