• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I knew the sex of my bun.

I got Frankie as a boy when he was nine weeks old. Here is where the fun starts. I kept looking down below at him and thinking he doesnt look male! But the breeder said he is so he must be:oops::oops: got him before I found RU! Anyway I took him for his jabs and asked the vet to double check the sex he said I think male but I'm only 80% sure. A few weeks later I saw the vet nurse and she looked for me and said female:lol::lol: So now I was really confused. I then booked into another vets for a 2nd opinion she said female and because there are no testicles. He is now 19 weeks old and I'm still not sure. I've seen all the pics on here and on the web and I've tried sexing him and sometimes he looks like girl and sometimes a boy. It only bothers me cos I want to get him a friend and I cant till I'm 100%on the sex. Any advice:roll::roll:

Back