• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear RU, we would also like to make a complaint

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
After hearing about mean hoomans from other bunnies here we (Elsa, Joe, Ozzy & Spice) would also like to complain about ours! Ours were very rude and moved house without even asking our permission and we get here and they have not only given us a smaller garden but also one with no grass! And to rub it in they don't let us into the grass over the fence!! Here's the evidence:
100_1601.jpg

Now were not bad bunnies and were shocked when they made our garden even shorter by fencing off more of our garden as they said we were eating too much but look at us, were basically wasting away!! :cry: Evidence of where the fence was put:
100_1611.jpg

I swear on all our bunny lives that we did not eat the garden down to this :angel::angel: and it did not start out like a 3ft high jungle or anything :angel::angel:!

Today, however, we would like to announce that our hoomans may not need rehoming just yet as they have talked to the neighbours and today we came out to find this:
100_1614.jpg

100_1612.jpg

We have also heard whispers that we can have the end garden when we have mowed this one :D:D
100_1613.jpg

For the time being our hoomans will be kept on a warning and if they provide us with no grass again we will be straight back here to report them to RU and offer them for rehoming (not that any bun wants any bad hoomans like these!)
Yours sincerely,
Elsa, Joe, Ozzy & Spice

100_1615.jpg

100_1616.jpg

I know we've been really lucky! We know the other neighbours really well but they've just got rid of all there grass haha the could have had a little catflap in the fence! :lol:

At the moment I'm off work so I get to spend all day in the garden with them and I'm not complaining :lol: Last night I was still out with them until after dark :roll: you think they'd get boring after awhile haha

I know we've been really lucky! We know the other neighbours really well but they've just got rid of all there grass haha the could have had a little catflap in the fence! :lol:

At the moment I'm off work so I get to spend all day in the garden with them and I'm not complaining :lol: Last night I was still out with them until after dark :roll: you think they'd get boring after awhile haha

aww they are soo cute! and what a loverly foursome they make! im so pleased it all worked out so well!!! xx

Back