• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, I'm new here!

Smiley

Young Bun
Hello everyone!
I'm Stacey, I absolutely adore rabbits and have two of my own. They're called Miley and Rocky and they are 5 months old. I'm not exactly sure what breed they are really, but they are brown and white lops. Their mother was albino, and their dad was brown!
I always come here to get advice on any problems I've had so thought I would join so I could join in with you all! :D

Welcome to RU Stacey :wave: If you adore rabbits you've certainly found the right place! Miley and Rocky sound lovely :love: Do you have any pics? ;)

Yes! I do. Here they are:

These are when they were babies and I got them.
Miley:
photo-2.jpg

Rocky:
photo2-2.jpg

They're now 5 months, just had them neutered yesterday so they're not very happy lol.

Miley:
SDC10251.jpg

Rocky:
SDC10260.jpg

SDC10262.jpg

Any idea what breed you would call them?

Thankyou! I'm not very good either lol. They pretty much rule this house now! :lol:

ii think There dwarf lops since i have 1 dwasrf lop messy :)And mine look excatly the same but grey and white ish Hope That Helps
:)

And welcome I used to be new tooo :D:wave:

Back