• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit boarding east london

I am going away for a week in september and my friend usually cares for the rabbit while I am away, however she is coming on holiday as well.
Can any one recommend a good rabbit boarding place around Walthamstow? I can travel further but has to be accessable on public transport, as i dont drive or have access to a car.

I live in East London and my buns went to stay with Leanne (moderator on here). She lives in Harlow, which is not far by car but i don't know if it is possible by train? If you can get them to her, i would recomend her, she is loooverly!!!

rabbit boarding in east london

Hi miss waffles:wave:sorry i don,t know anyone round here who does boarding but wanted to welcome another bunny fan from Walthamstow:Dhope you manage to find a boarder for your bun:)there is someone in /near Epping who does boarding but i can,t remember her name:?
I think someone else on here used her and thought she was very good also they have public transport:)Chingford boarding kennels take in rabbits:)they may be able to help:)
It,s situated behind Goddard,s vet surgery in chingford mount road:)

thank you, at the moment i currently live in south east london however as of 2 weeks time i will be moving to walthamstow, rather looking forward to it.
I will investigate the Chingford kennels one, as i have passed them on the bus. Is the Epping one near Theydon Bois station? i had a quote from a lady
based their of £9 a day and woundered if that was reasonable for boarding?

Back