• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective... hypothetical question :oP

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Say you were to find a website with a really good deal on SS as they are discontinuing their pet food section... and you were to try and order 3 x 10kg bags... but they were out of stock.... So you order 11 x3kg bags instead... you also use a 10% off voucher and get free delivery...

And they mistakenly send you 7 x 3kg bags and 4 x 10kg bags.... would you tell them about the mistake or would you say 80p a kg, thank you very much! :oops:

They'll probs say keep it anyway cos the postage to send it back to um and resend you the right stuff would balance out the benefit.

Can you use that much before it's out of date?

They'll probs say keep it anyway cos the postage to send it back to um and resend you the right stuff would balance out the benefit.

Can you use that much before it's out of date?

That's what I was thinking too.

It's not all for me, I was ordering some for a friend too so that we would go over the free delivery limit... got a bit more than I bargained for! The Parcelforce guy just kept going back to the van for more boxes! :shock:

I'm sure the bunnies will have a good shot at munching their way through it before the use by date. :lol:

I think if it as, if it was the other way around would you want someone to be honest and tell you:D

I would definitely tell them.

omg I would be awful! I would just keep it and if anything tell everyone about how good a deal I just got :lol: good too see so many RU members balance me out ;) hehe

I would keep it! :lol: :oops: Does that make me a bad person? :oops: They sent it you, so obviously read the order wrong, so therefore its their fault :? As Tasmin said, i doubt they would want it back because of postage.

That's what I was thinking too.

It's not all for me, I was ordering some for a friend too so that we would go over the free delivery limit... got a bit more than I bargained for! The Parcelforce guy just kept going back to the van for more boxes! :shock:

I'm sure the bunnies will have a good shot at munching their way through it before the use by date. :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::lol: id have a heart attack if i ordered something and the delivery person kept getting more from van :shock::lol:

damn my parents.. but id contact them and tell them about the mistake, ofcourse if they wanted it back they would have to send for it

i once told my catalogue someone had paid £100 onto my account and it wasnt me (damn my parents again) they did take the money back but woman thanked me and said that doesnt happen often.. gave me a warm fuzzy honest feeling and i got to keep the commision the £100 added to my account :D:D

honesty is deffo best, even if its just for rhe good feeling of being honest :D

I'd tell them, just because I can't be dishonest about anything!! I'd just feel so guilty and probably lose sleep over it. Chances are they will just tell you to keep it anyway. It's an error on their part so they wouldn't make you pay for it, they'd have to take it back and I doubt that they would do that as the courier cost would outweigh the benefits!

Back