• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guilty again... & new pictures of Boo & Tallulah

dayle_x

Mama Doe
Another bun...
lola.jpg

Her name is Lola. I went to Tong Garden Centre today to get an ornament for Angels grave and called in the pets section. I used to work there so was speaking to one of the lads and they showed me a little lady, a breeder brought her in because she wasn't show quality and was ugly! As you can see she is beautiful! They talked me into her.

My 3rd new bun in 3 weeks...
Is it bad that I have got 3 in 3 weeks? I couldn't say no as I can afford them! This is the last one - 10 is my stop point. I can just afford 10 comfortably.

And another of Boo -
boo5.jpg

And Tallulah
tallulah1.jpg

Last edited:
She is beautiful :D
but shame you are encouraging a trade in these little creatures..when so many on here need homes:(

She is the spitting of my Delly! :D
So she is gorgeous, and not biased at all ;) :lol:

The other two though are utter beautiful though :love:

I hate Tong Garden Centre. She is gorgous, where in Leeds are you x x

Me too, thats exactly why I left. I was there for 8 months and it was horrible. The kind of boss of the pet section has left now, so i dont know what its like behind closed doors anymore, but they used to leave unsexed animals together, and guess what, inbred babies!
I am in Morley :D

Honeybunnys - She was given to me, I didn't pay. However, my next will be a rescue.

Aww bless :love:

I've taken on 5 new bunnies since April, no more :oops::lol:

I've said no more now aswell, especially since I am taking on 2 chinnies from my college!!
we should help each other saying no, :lol:! I need it to be honest!

I've said no more now aswell, especially since I am taking on 2 chinnies from my college!!
we should help each other saying no, :lol:! I need it to be honest!

My parents give in too easily, i blame them :roll::lol:
I think i need someone with me constantly to stop me :oops:
I might be getting a baby chinchilla in the next few weeks or getting one in November. Its to live with my lonely male Robert :)
Haven't got a clue what chinchilla bonding will be like though.

My parents give in too easily, i blame them :roll::lol:
I think i need someone with me constantly to stop me :oops:
I might be getting a baby chinchilla in the next few weeks or getting one in November. Its to live with my lonely male Robert :)
Haven't got a clue what chinchilla bonding will be like though.

Yeah my nan is worse than me! Shes like ooooh another one won't hurt!
I've called my two Echo and Rascal :) I've got 5 of them with me to look after during summer, and my tutor has said I can keep two :love:
I've heard chinchilla bonding is difficult! Good luck!
How many pets have you got?

Yeah my nan is worse than me! Shes like ooooh another one won't hurt!
I've called my two Echo and Rascal :) I've got 5 of them with me to look after during summer, and my tutor has said I can keep two :love:
I've heard chinchilla bonding is difficult! Good luck!
How many pets have you got?

My Chinchillas were given to me by someone moving house, sadly one died. My mum said bonding a male and female would be easier but i dont want to neuter them, being so little :oops: So i want to get a baby boy, i have a back up plan if they dont bond.

I'm actually not sure how many animals i have right now :shock::lol: I'll have to work it out. How many do you have?

My Chinchillas were given to me by someone moving house, sadly one died. My mum said bonding a male and female would be easier but i dont want to neuter them, being so little :oops: So i want to get a baby boy, i have a back up plan if they dont bond.

I'm actually not sure how many animals i have right now :shock::lol: I'll have to work it out. How many do you have?

Hahah, all my pets are in my sig. I have 31, if you don't include my nans poodle. To be honest, all my rodents are getting old now, and i'm not getting anymore so i have improved a little...! I haven't got a rodent in a long time, apart from my cousins hamster i took on a few months ago.

Hahah, all my pets are in my sig. I have 31, if you don't include my nans poodle. To be honest, all my rodents are getting old now, and i'm not getting anymore so i have improved a little...! I haven't got a rodent in a long time, apart from my cousins hamster i took on a few months ago.

I'm not great with maths but our animals are..

Dogs: Teddy, Baloo, Ollie, Lola and Jo
Cats: Daisy, Harley, Oscar, Henry, Maddy and Homer
Guinea pigs: Dandelion, Ruby, Maddison and Evie
Birds: Max and Milo
Rats: Hyde, Miss Marple and Agatha
Chinchilla: Robert
Hamster: Squirrel

Plus 15 bunnies named in my sig.. thats about 37? i think :shock::oops: Although the cats belong to my mum and brothers and the dogs belong to my mum. Its pretty much just the bunnies and rodents that are mine.

i know, she is completely :love::love::love::love:
Its like she has harlequin on her ears! the breeder said she was ugly because her spots were in the wrong place, but i think she is genuinly beautiful!

what beautiful buns. :love: how could she be considered ugly - gorgeous more like!!!

I used to live in Morley :thumb:

Back