• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dogs

Oscarsmom

Warren Scout
I took a couple of photo's today of the pooches....so thought I would share them :wave:

Luna2.jpg

Luna4-1.jpg

Very nice! I've never seen a GSD with that colouring (on the right). Is he/she a goldie cross?

:love::love::love:
Stunning dogs!!
I've met a GSD with that colouring before, they're beautiful!
You really have gorgeous dogs. :love:

x

Bluebunny is correct :D He is classed as a white GSD - but its very unusual to find a pure white....as they are not albino's but a Dilution of the gene originating from the coloured GSDS...most are a white with champagne colour markings :)

Bluebunny is correct :D He is classed as a white GSD - but its very unusual to find a pure white....as they are not albino's but a Dilution of the gene originating from the coloured GSDS...most are a white with champagne colour markings :)

All the ones ive seen have been the same colour as yours,i love the darker coloured rim round there ears:love:

Back