• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my Goodness!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Timmy has just climbed half way up the stairs and climbed down again :D:D:D

Sorry just had to share that :lol: :lol: Last time he tried he climbed 3 steps and fell on his back :( His owner said he hadn't been able to climb the stairs for 2 years :?

He still hasn't binkyed but when he hops he is so excited he hops really high off the ground, its hard to explain as I have never seen a bun do it before.

I really hope the vet is pleased with his progress when he goes for a check on Thursday, she was surprised he could even walk before, so were we when he first arrived. He is still only weeing once a day but it is nearly normal wee now :D

he is such a funny little bunny:love:, but I do wish he would stop the foot thing:oops::lol:

*grins to self*

Why am I not surprised that when surrounded by unconditional love this little man has done so well. I bet he can't believe how his life has turned around. So wonderful to hear.

Well done to you guys. :D

Helen

Awwww yaay for Timmy :love: :love: ahem...pics???

There is a new pic of him that I posted yesterday, of him posing by the wheelie bins :roll::lol:

Might be difficult to get a picture of him on the stairs as he was following me while I was putting buns back in their room. Honestly he is more like a faithful puppy than a bunny:love::lol:

Back