• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Molly's spay tomorrow please! U/D She's home

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
My darling Molly is going for her spay tomorrow morning. Im so worried, I wouldnt be able to forgive myself if something happened to her..... My whole family have fallen in love with her since she arrived.
Vibes please, I can't loose her.

Last edited:
I'm sure she'll be fine, but I know it is hellish waiting to phone and check they're ok.
Lots of good luck vibes!

Vibes for Molly.....just tell her she has a man waiting on her and she will get better soon after!

Thanks everyone :wave:

Will post as soon as I hear from them tomorrow. She's just gone to bed with some extra supper since I feel so guilty about what she has to go through :oops:

Thanks everyone, Ive just dropped her off.
They said they would ring around 'lunch time', but guaranteed I will be ringing them first.
I think im going to go for a drive to distract myself now.

She is home now, picked her up about an hour ago.
The vet said everything was fine. No problems. She has had a bit of hay and greens to eat, and a little drink at the vets apparently.
Iv not seen her eat anything since coming home though :? Is it too early to be worrying about that? She has had a little drink, she is just lying down at the moment, though she has had a little explore of her hospital cage. Her legs seem a bit weak though.

Back