• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice is in for an xray tomorrow U/D She's home & everything is fine thank goodness

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Alice is in for an xray tomorrow U/D She's home & everything is fine thank goodness

Our beautiful Alice is going in for an xray tomorrow, as we suspect she might have something wrong with her bladder or kidneys :cry:

I noticed over the weekend that when she used her litter tray to wee, she was adopting a very uncomfortable stance. She's also been sitting with her bottom up in the air as if she can't sit properly :cry: Jane our vet thinks she might have some thickening in her bladder & possible stones that she is trying to pass :cry: Depending on what the xray shows depends on what happens & whether they operate on her or not if she has bladder stones & if they are too big for her to pass.

I'm worried sick about her, as if it's anything bad, I'm also scared how her husbun Wilson would cope.

Any vibes you can spare will gratefully be appreciated please for Wilson's little nursemaid Alice xx

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Alice.

Fuzzy started doing that at one point and we had him x-rayed etc for kidney/bladder problems. They all came back normal. Turned out it was his reaction to dental pain :?

Poor Alice, I'm sure she will be ok:( but we are all sending her lots of vibes. Give Wilson a hug for me:love::love:

Thanks guys - we really appreciate them.

Have given Wilson a hug from you Jill - he says 'thank you very much :) He's going to do his best to look after Alice :)

Fingers crossed Jane like you say it might be bladder sludge that can be flushed out :)

Thanks for the note about Fuzzy's dental problem Liz, I'll mention it tomorrow when I drop Alice off - so they can do a thorough check of her teeth as well.

Alice says 'Thank you Artie, I'm going to be a big brave girl just like you were a big brave boy for your mummy :)' xx

Thanks for the note about Fuzzy's dental problem Liz, I'll mention it tomorrow when I drop Alice off - so they can do a thorough check of her teeth as well.

It might not necessarily be his teeth but a reaction to any type of pain, it just happened to be dental problems with Fuzzy and we were investigating completely the wrong end of him :? Would be worth getting her thoroughly checked over while she's there :)

Hi guys, sorry only just managed to update on Alice. She's fine thank goodness :D They managed to do the xray without having to put her under GA & they've found nothing untowards on it :) Jane has put it down to an infection possibly in her urine at this moment in time. Alice is on baytril for now & has some dermisol cream for her little lady bits as she's a bit sore down below. We've got to pop her back on Thursday & just see how she does - at the moment she does seem fine in herself & is currently munching down her veggies :)

As Alice hadn't had a GA, Mark fetched her home at lunchtime & both Alice & Wilson were so pleased to be back together - they've spent most of the afternoon snuggling & washing each other :love:

Thanks again for all your vibes guys & I've given them both big cuddles from you Kay :)

Back