• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what was nearly shot and eaten...

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Saved this little fella yesterday...

IMG_2543e.jpg

Cute or what? :love:

A friend got him at auction for his cousin who had some rabbits, his cousin didn't want them and he rang me up and basically said 'He needs a home, otherwise you know what will happen, he'll be shot'.

So I offered to take him in. He's only a baby, very shy and his feet are badly matted :(

I love his pothetic little mane :lol: It's just like two tufts at each side, and a bit on top lol. I think he's a lionhead cross, possible lionhead x lop, or maybe just a single maned lionhead.

rabbit auction????????????? never heard of them! has anyone on here ever been to one?

he is a darling, bless him :love:
do you know if this man has kept his other rabbits, does he want to get rid of them all?sounds odd!

A friend got him at auction for his cousin who had some rabbits, his cousin didn't want them and he rang me up and basically said 'He needs a home, otherwise you know what will happen, he'll be shot'.

(

:shock: Poor little boy. Some people :censored::evil: At least he is safe now :wave:

Yes we're keeping him :)
I had a quick go at the rabbit jumping earlier, and he was great! I'm also boarding another rabbit of the same age, and he did well in the jumping too.

Poor Jez is still really shy. You can see fear in his eyes whenever I go near him :( He must not have had much human contact before

It was an all animal auction, my friend breeds chickens and ducks (Then shoots them and sells them as meat :roll: ) and was going to buy some Call Ducks. He saw the rabbit and thought of his cousin. Apparently there was another rabbit, and I think my friend said it was a lop, so maybe Jez is a lionhead x Lop cross

There was a rabbit auction at Bradford Show earlier this year. These are really only breeding/show rabbits, one went for over £300!

Last edited:
He's beautiful :love:

He looks alot like my Apricot le Bunbun but without the white. Apricot's mane looks less pathetic when he's not moulting :)
059.jpg

Back