• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns know when its tea time?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I try to feed my buns at 5pm every night, and sometimes I am a little late:D

However about 4.50pm most nights they start getting giddy and popping their head around kitchen door to see what I am doing!

Im sure they know!

Mine do! If i go in the shed they usually run to the door, sniff me then run off and entertain themselves with whatever else they were doing. But if i go in between 7.30 and 8pm the go crazy and start dancing around my feet like loonys

Yes :lol: Buns are fed at 9pm and at about 10 minutes to they are there waiting :)

The cats and rats also know what time they are fed, the rats all get out of bed and sit around their empty dish at 8 every night :love:

Mine do!
Everynight i go out to the buns and they all come running in to find what goodies i have for them!
Everytime! haha.

Yes mine do! The guineas tell them by wheeking their little heads off then the buns start jumping around like mad things!! Usually if I open a hutch door they are out like rockets but when it's tea time I can leave the doors open and they just wait patiently inside for their dinner!

Yes.... They know especially when I'm late :oops: normally I feed them at 6.30am every day, work or weekend, but yesterday morning I had a rare sleep in until 8.30am and boy did I know about it :shock:

mine do!:DIf I'm not out with tea at 6pm they sit staring into the kitchen until they make me so uncomfy I go and feed them.

Mine do......I usually give them brekki at about 7am when I get up with the kids but now its school holidays I was a bit late this morning and Charlie didn't look too pleased and the guineas were wheeking away.

B X

Back