• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message to you hoomans from me, Sophie bun

Saucepot

Alpha Buck
This is me:
Graduation007.jpg

As you can see, I am gorgeous and my hooman loves me so why is she always hurting me? I am confused....any other bunnies out there whose hoomans do that? if not, can I come stay with you? :D

First she drags me to this place called a vets, I thought it was another hooman friend and was very happy to see him, then he jabbed a needle in me ouch!! then 2 weeks later, hooman mum takes me back..ouch!! another needle. I must have been naughty or something :(
Then, after the 2nd needle, I got horrid nasty sores, they really hurt. A different vet person gave my hooman a collar and cream :cry: ouch!!

Then I got better but a few weeks later, I sneezed and my hooman rushed me to the vet, another needle ouch!! horrid tasting stuff in my mouth 2 times a day ugh :? I only sneezed ya know :roll:

Anyways, then my hooman got me these carrot pellets, now they are yummy :love: but I sniffed some up my nose and I couldn't breathe and stuff came out of my nose :cry::cry: I heard my hooman say I have to go to the vet tonight....I am in hiding :shock:

An escape plan...anyone?

awwwww :love:

dont worry Sophie, my bunny hates me too because of numerous vet visits and operations :lol: x

Do you think so? :D

I forgot to mention, she also took me to the vets to have my bits removed :oops: now I don't feel onky any more :shock:

Sophie, I know it's a tough life being a bun - just thank your lucky stars you don't worry yourself to death about hoomans like hoomans do about bunnies.

Aww Sophie..your mum just loves you very very much and wants you to be happy and healthy :) Not all hoomans care about their wabbits like that :cry: Going to the vets is terrible,hoomans have a kind of vets too and most of them hate going there but sometimes you just have to. Or you won't feel any better.
Oh and Boris says hello,he thinks you're very pretty :love:

I hope you feel better soon, Sophie. :love::love: You should be worried if your hooman never took you to the vets. Your hooman loves you very much and spends a lot of money for you, little girl.

I have thought that before Cat! :lol:

Poor Sophie......she is feeling much better today and got the all clear at the vets :love:

Lets hope no more vets visits for a long time!!

Back