• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

darcylouise93

Young Bun
Hello!

I thought I would join this forum to learn a little bit more about my two bunnies! I have two male (they are brothers) dwarf lop bunnies who are 5 weeks old. One is agouti and the other is white with various gray patches. I have yet to name them though ;)

Hope to learn more about dwarf lops.

Thank you!

Darcy Louise

Hello again

Well I am going to try add some pictures but I don't know if the URL will work. My internet keeps losing connection for some reason :( Damn living on a farm :lol:

Anyway here is the URL of only one bunny

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af293/dreja2/

Last edited:
Yes I did take some pictures but I think I have to join photobucket because it's asking for a URL.

I'll try do that now though and I will post them as soon as I can

Yeah you should join photobucket as chances are that youll end up posting loads of pics in this forum.....welcome anyways, shall see you around x

Hiya and welcome to Rabbits United!

Your bunnies sound very cute :)

If you ever need any help, feel free to send a private message to any of the forum buddies and you can tell who they are as their names are in a green colour :wave:

Diana xx

Hiya and welcome to RU :wave: I learnt absolutely loads since joining this forum. There is some very knowledgeable people on here.

Look forward to seeing your piccies!

Welcome to the forum!! You will learn everything here. :wave:

Where did you get your buns from? They shouldnt have left their Mum until they were at least 8 weeks old. :?

Welcome to the forum!! You will learn everything here. :wave:

Where did you get your buns from? They shouldnt have left their Mum until they were at least 8 weeks old. :?

Hello,

My step-sister breeds dwarf lops and the mother of my two weened them really early. She started to attack the males unfortunately :( But they are in good health :)

Back