• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Bad News for Mr Bean -U/D 29th July-Worst Possible News :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Aswell as his severe respiratory tract problems he has now developed Glaucoma :cry:

His weight is dropping and I dont think Mr B will be with us for much longer :cry:
He is only about 2 years of age...............

:cry:

Last edited:
My bunny Phillip developed Glaucoma and had his eye removed. he is fine now and MUCH happier (was a bit quiet/sore the day or two after the op).

i don't know if that is possible in Mr Bean's case with his other problems?

My bunny Phillip developed Glaucoma and had his eye removed. he is fine now and MUCH happier (was a bit quiet/sore the day or two after the op).

i don't know if that is possible in Mr Bean's case with his other problems?

Its not an option for Mr Bean :cry:

Over the last hour Mr Bean has deteriorated rapidly :cry:
He has started mouth breathing :cry: :cry:

Aswell as all his other meds Christabel says to give him a shot of Dexamethasone as we are in the 'Last Chance Saloon'

All we can do now is hope...............

:cry: :cry:

Awww, Jane.You and your buns always seem to go through the mill.Its just not fair.
Poor Mr Bean sounds old before his time.xxx

Mr Bean is no longer mouth breathing, the steroid has helped. It's only masking symptoms though, not 'curing' him. Mr B is on lots of other Meds. He is also very much on borrowed time :cry:

This is his poorly eye

002-42.jpg

:cry:

Back