• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper goes for his first hops *warning 'I think my bunny is so cute' post ahead!*

sugarnspice

Young Bun
Jasper is turning out to be a real little character, he is really very funny! We live in a flat, so he has no choice but to be a house bunny lol. However, for a small bunny it is quite a big place to explore (with lots of places small bunnies could cause mischief!). So, we started him out in the bathroom, as there's a couple of places he could sit under should he be worried. He's not scared, he's very inquisitive. Just understandably cautious

His 'first time' he just ended up hiding under my legs for a while (I was sat on the step up to the bath)
DSC02963.jpg

Then under a chair
DSC02975.jpg

He started to get a bit more daring
DSC02977.jpg

Another day, another explorer
Photo0041.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

And today... there seems to be a common theme to his time out...
Photo0043.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

He's funny, he just stands up to have a good nose at everything!

(Scary eyes!) But he was a little worried he might be eating a little much
DSC02997-1.jpg

He appreciated I had worn shoes that matched him...
DSC03002.jpg

He really is starting to get much braver but he still has a bit of hesitation. At the end of the day, he is a small bunny and I'm a tall (5'8 lol) human, so it's unerstandable for him to be nervous! So, I decided today to lie down on the floor whilst he was hopping (which was weird, I'm used to working with horses and dogs, where you need to ensure that you're in a dominant 'alpha' position lol) so he could have a good old nose about and hopefully see I wasn't a threat... this actually worked better that I anticipated. He jumped up and sat on my stomach for a while lol. Before having a sniff of my face and finally rubbing his chin on my nose. Which I was quite pleased about :).

And just because I think they're cute...
DSC02960.jpg

DSC02958.jpg

Back