• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisie and Pringle

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These are two more of my disabled bunnies, neither of them have the use of their back legs having been born deformed and having had their legs broken and left without treatment, but you can see that they certainly move around OK, Maisie and Pringle came in with Walnut

I have a disabled youngster her and her Mother were badly abused and she has a dislocated left back leg and a badly deformed right back leg and we have recently noticed one of her front paws turns out slightly, she is also blind and sort of scoots herself along but manages fine and seem's quite happy and content.

Your video's are lovely and make me smile :love:

I have a disabled youngster her and her Mother were badly abused and she has a dislocated left back leg and a badly deformed right back leg and we have recently noticed one of her front paws turns out slightly, she is also blind and sort of scoots herself along but manages fine and seem's quite happy and content.

Your video's are lovely and make me smile :love:

That is awful, but it's amazing how they can scoot along and get around

They are doing really well and are back to the vets on Thursday for their weekly check up

Aww bless. They're lovely! I liked the little bunny kissy through the bars, that was really sweet!

Back