• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shaun ...oooohhhh

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0727JULYend0005.jpg

i hope my future wife is going to be gentle with me

2009_0727JULYend0003.jpg

im a shy boy ....i hope she understands :? :?

Shaun...oooohhhh

For those of you who wondered who Shaun's new wifelet was going to be, heres a picture of the lady herself:
SANY0017.jpg

Heres Shaun meeting Katie:
SANY0023.jpg

Just thought i'd add my other two ex Barc bunnies for Bunnymadhouse:
SANY0024.jpg

Last edited:
Shaun...oooohhhh

Yes Shaun's been a very good boy today: He's been gardening and rearranging the shed:lol:

The only trouble with him though is that he just ignores Katie, but is becoming obsessed with Ruben:shock:

Yes Shaun's been a very good boy today: He's been gardening and rearranging the shed:lol:

The only trouble with him though is that he just ignores Katie, but is becoming obsessed with Ruben:shock:

hmmm ...could be a problem :roll::roll:

Shaun...oooohhhh

Well Shaun's only been here a week, and he is a different bunny!

He isn't so shy anymore, in fact he will actually come upto you now for nose rubs (and food). He loves bombing round the garden and digging. Katie just watches him in disgust.

Still got an obsession with Ruben though.

Well Shaun's only been here a week, and he is a different bunny!

He isn't so shy anymore, in fact he will actually come upto you now for nose rubs (and food). He loves bombing round the garden and digging. Katie just watches him in disgust.

Still got an obsession with Ruben though.

awww Dawn ...he loves you ...that is such good news ... hope he comes to love Katie too eventualy ... :D

Shaun...oooohhhh

Hi Angie :wave:

Shaun has decided on a name change.

For some reason he only comes to me if i shout Tyke!

He's definitely one strange bunny :roll:

Back