• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theodore says.......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0727JULYend0002.jpg

not long now to my date....aunty Angie says i have to make myself look georgeous so Rosie cant resist me at the weekend :D

Ooh Auntie Angie, Rosie says she's sorry she's only just seen Theo's message but she's been making herself look even more beautiful for Saturday. She's very excited about meeting her husbun (and so are we!). Rosie is rearranging the living room to get everything ready for when they come home at the moment. She's also wondering if he's got all his strength back after his operation as she's expecting to be carried over the threshold:lol::lol::lol::love::love:

He's lovely!
You had better not let me near any of your other rabbits when I come for Brian, they might, erm.... get into my car by mistake. :p

He's lovely!
You had better not let me near any of your other rabbits when I come for Brian, they might, erm.... get into my car by mistake. :p

You get your mitts off my bun:lol::lol:Theo's coming home with me :D (and Rosie of course)

:love: theodore i am missing your snuggles and squishes please dont fall in love too quickly i want to get a cuddle from you before you go to your new home x

hi theodore , arthur here just wanted to give you a bit of a pep talk buck to buck so to speak.... i had my first date with dora when she came to visit me and she was the most stunning bunny as im sure your rosie will be... now she was a bit grumpy with me at first because i humped her lots... apparently does arent as keen on this as us so try not to do it to much.... also i treid giving her a kiss and she kissed me back ...it was great so i thought it meant she would like humping... she didnt... so really thats my advice go easy on the humping and she will love you dora and i have been together for a year im so lucky she looks after me and i follow her around like mum says a doting puppy im not sure what that is but it must be something good cuz then i share my dinners with dora too. best of luck ole pal il be routing for you xx

hi theodore , arthur here just wanted to give you a bit of a pep talk buck to buck so to speak.... i had my first date with dora when she came to visit me and she was the most stunning bunny as im sure your rosie will be... now she was a bit grumpy with me at first because i humped her lots... apparently does arent as keen on this as us so try not to do it to much.... also i treid giving her a kiss and she kissed me back ...it was great so i thought it meant she would like humping... she didnt... so really thats my advice go easy on the humping and she will love you dora and i have been together for a year im so lucky she looks after me and i follow her around like mum says a doting puppy im not sure what that is but it must be something good cuz then i share my dinners with dora too. best of luck ole pal il be routing for you xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I've have been trying to tell Rosie about the birds and the bees:oops:. I hope Theo is gentle with her as I don't like to think she might be frightened, I'm sure Theo will appreciate your advice on how to treat a lady:D

PS lots of snuggs left for auntie tracey I'm sure:)

Oooohhh, good luck!
Ill be going through the same thing in a few weeks, well not me, my buns!! haha.

Back