• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worst photos known to man!! But best ones ive ever taken and ever will! lol

animal luver#1

Warren Scout
IMG_1816_1.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0886-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well I like them. Where are the daylight ones taken? That countryside is just begging for a long walk.

Well I like them. Where are the daylight ones taken? That countryside is just begging for a long walk.

Thanks but i think they could be a lot better!!! I just wish i had something other than a digital camra to take pictures with! The daylight ones were taken in my feild and neighbors feild.

Thanks but i think they could be a lot better!!! I just wish i had something other than a digital camra to take pictures with! The daylight ones were taken in my feild and neighbors feild.

I've never used a digital camera, but it ain't half fiddly doing it with light meters.
Have you tried photos of things more in the middle distance, & bright early morning light is sometimes best. Heat haze "washes out the colour". Try getting a book about photography & just keep on trying.

Back