• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling BunnyAddict

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I want you to choose the name for the black lop eared rabbit you brought me from BARC.:D

:oops::oops::oops:

Sorry Kay only just seen this - lol Angie I don't think Mr Bump would suit the handsome little man :lol:

Also I think Kay might object taking him to the vets as Mr Bump :lol:

Right will get my thinking cap on & add some names later :)

Ok had my thinking cap on but not sure if you'll like any of these Kay?

My suggestions are: -

Winston (if he was my bun, I'd call him this :))
Felix
George
Rufus
Norman
Pippin
Magic (as in black Magic :oops:)

Can I also make sure it's noted that I actually managed to deliver a little black bun to you & didn't sneak him home with me :D:lol::lol: (given my favourite colour of bunnies is black :love:)

How's gorgeous boy Dillon the teddy bear frenchie doing? Give him extra special cuddles from me please :love:

Have to say though he's one very gorgeous little lad, who I'm sure will be snapped up soon :love:

What about Jet? :love:

Yep like Jet too :D

It wouldn't surprise me if you said it was a name;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Out of curiosity, was it you Angie that named my BARC bunny? (FYI, no matter what I call him, he only answers when I hold treats in my hands.)

Winston it is:D:D

Denise, Dillon said he would love to keep your feet warm on your bed;).

David came home from work on Sunday and Sarah had just deliveres Tubs (toby) and Scruffs and guess what Tubs has bonded himself with two of my girls so he isn't going to my fosterers. I think David thinks it was a set up;):lol::lol::lol:
oh well looks like he is on a 10day working week now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Winston it is:D:D

Denise, Dillon said he would love to keep your feet warm on your bed;).

David came home from work on Sunday and Sarah had just deliveres Tubs (toby) and Scruffs and guess what Tubs has bonded himself with two of my girls so he isn't going to my fosterers. I think David thinks it was a set up;):lol::lol::lol:
oh well looks like he is on a 10day working week now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yaaay Winston really suits the little fella - hope he's doing ok :)

I would love Dillon to keep my feet warm on my bed - but sadly I think Noah would have none of it :cry: That said Noah slept with his head on my pillow all last night snoring his head off, not at the bottom of the bed he normally choses! :lol: Plus Mark is having none of it either :cry:

Surely David doesn't think he's been set up ;):lol: So glad Toby has settled himself in nicely & made himself some bunny friends - can we see some pics please? :D:D

Poor David, has he ever thought of just moving into work? :lol:

Back