• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

almosrt lost strawberry

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
My sister is looking after the buns while I'm on hoiliday and Strawbrry gave her a fright today. She let them out on the garden nipped to answer the door, came back out and he had gone. Turns out there was a tiny hole in the fence that he had squeezed through and after ten minutes searching she found him round the corner on someones front garden! Gave her the frighrt off her life and I'm so glad she found him before she phoned me or I would have been distraut! I'm missing them both loads and can't believe its going to be two whole weeks before I see them!

:shock::shock::shock: I'm so glad he was found safe and well.

My bridge bun, Reggie, managed to squeeze under the bottom of the garden gate once and I'll never forget the shame of chasing him up and down the back alley, dressed only in my nightie. :oops::oops:

She was still in her pj's and had to run round the street looking for him. I am so relieved she found him, he kept running away from her so she had to chase him across a neighbours garden and poke him back under the fence. I'm so glad snowdrop didn't follow him as she is a nightmare to catch! My bunny I had as a child escaped lots of times, once by jumping 5 foot! He was found flopped out in the middle of a
nearby A road!

Thanks god she found him. I think we all know that heart stopping moment as you realise you can't find one of them.

Frank did that. Squeezed under the fence which led under a row of bushes and I spotted him. Luckily I think he was in a state of shock that he was actually out in the big wide world and I just picked him up but I will always remember that feeling - it's horrible.

Naughty Strawberry :no:

thank god she found him! i once had a fright when i lost jelly in the garden, she was gone for a few hours but i never saw her come back IN the garden so she must have been there the whole time, i still have no idea where she hid :lol::lol: but thats why my buns dont go free range in my garden. FAR too many hiding places!

Back