• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we may have done it.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
One glimmer of light on a very stressful weekend, is Sorrell and Ziggy.
We have been trying to bond them for months- we do slow bonding. ie, they spend time in a run next to each other, we them put them together for short periods of surpevised time, until they stay together. I know everybody else does it quickly, but this works for us.
Anyway they have been in the same run for over a week now, day and night, carefully avoiding each other, but this weekend, when they have been a bit worried they have run to each other and I've caught them sitting side by side a few times.
I will be so glad if this is the case, because we have tried Sorrell with numerous boys, and she is so freaky she won't settle, fingers crossed Ziggy is the one.

Nipper and Pipkin the guinea pigs are now fully bonded and very happy together.:)

Thanks, I will be so happy for them both. The only problem might be that Ziggy gets even more aggressive towards us, because he is protecting his woman.:roll:

Hopefully it will make him chill out cos he has a woman rather than freak out with yous!

Back