• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know of an Angora doe?

I have an angora and they are beautiful very sweet natured. Can i ask why u are looking for an angora?? Just being nosey.........:D

I have an angora and they are beautiful very sweet natured. Can i ask why u are looking for an angora?? Just being nosey.........:D

I have just got a buck and would love to one day have a pair of them together:D hard work I know but I love my boy's fluffy coat :love: and I have always wanted an angora and now that I have one I want 2!

I have just got a buck and would love to one day have a pair of them together:D hard work I know but I love my boy's fluffy coat :love: and I have always wanted an angora and now that I have one I want 2!

I must admit i adore mine she is wonderful natured, her coat isnt too much hassle to be honest i find it rather relaxing having her on my lap in the evening (she prefers Emmerdale) while being groomed but i think we both enjoy it and find time to relax with each other. The thing i do find a hassle with mine is her bottom as she is a hamafridite (forgive spelling) both male and female parts, i do have to keep close attention and keep her bits clean as she is abnormal in that area but it doesnt take away her beauty and she is too sweet and pretty to be a boy so have always refered to her as a "she". She has a hubby too who doesnt seem to mind Mr Pips he loves her just the way she is. :love:

Last edited:
Back