• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight & Twinkle - RSPCA Walsall fosters

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Midnight and Twinkle are a mother/daughter pair that came in as part of a rescue the RSPCA did. The silver girl is the mom, thats twinkle and the larger black girl is the daughter, Midnight. We think Twinkle is about 1 year old and Midnight is about 6 months old. They are cross Netherland Dwarfs, they have fluffy headds which indicates maybe a little bit of lionhead breeding in there.

These girls will be kept together as a pair. The pictures don't do justice to how utterly gorgeous and cute they are!

2qiskxu.jpg

2s8k39u.jpg

5bxmoy.jpg

333evs7.jpg

n477d5.jpg

e8226g.jpg

I sooooooo nearly kept these myself, but it just be fair. I have so little extra time I would be able to give them. they deserve to be somewher that can dote on them and I just couldn't :(

I sooooooo nearly kept these myself, but it just be fair. I have so little extra time I would be able to give them. they deserve to be somewher that can dote on them and I just couldn't :(

:shock: You couldnt do that Lucy!! You wouldnt be able to stop at just 2.... :lol: Pete would kill you!! :lol: Im loving all these little nethies we have in at the moment :love:

Aww!!

They are both lovely!! But I especially love Midnight and what a lovely name for a bunny!! xx

Back