• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan keeps biting me :(

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I don't know what's gotten into him. He used to be the sweetest most harmless bunny, but now I can't go a day without being bitten. He doesn't bite Martyn at all, but I'm covered in bruises from :(

He was also very vocal this morning. Growling at me just for eating mini eggs. He hadn't even tried to get any, he just growled when he caught sight of them!! Then when he did try and get some, there was lots of little huffs and squeaks. He only does it with me though, never Martyn.

Please help save me from my monster :(

itll be the same as Alvin, cus he knows he can get away with it... Alvin never bites, kicks, grunts or scratches Ste.. infact when ste picks him up apart from the first run away into the carrier hes a bloody angel.. with me i have to chase him about the cage, i get bitten and boxed all because im weaker than him in his eyes and i let him beat me up :oops:

eta - the bruises from when he had stasis have only just faded

Back