• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little ball of fluff...

<3 chester

Warren Scout
Chester had run out of litter and needed more food so decided to quickly pop into pets at home this afternoon to grab him some. I had a look at the bunnies and absolutely fell in love with a little ball of fluff!!! she was looking so sorry for herself and covered in sawdust which would soon get all matted so just had to bring her home with me so she could be well looked after and loved! :love:

Believe she is a Lionhead cross, but not sure with what! any ideas??

Here she is (looking very nervous :()

DSCF1997.jpg

DSCF1998.jpg

DSCF1999.jpg

DSCF2001.jpg

DSCF2002.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Not sure on names yet, but am liking Wooly :D

Awww she is tiny.

Did they say how old she is?

They never said. But she is definately only a baby. She's a tiny bit bigger than my bf's hand :lol: and was told she'd only grow at the very most double her size now :love:

I love her already she's sooooooooo adorable! :love:

They never said. But she is definately only a baby. She's a tiny bit bigger than my bf's hand :lol: and was told she'd only grow at the very most double her size now :love:

I love her already she's sooooooooo adorable! :love:

Heee heee, I've heard that one before. When I was younger I had 2 'dwarfs' who grew to the size of giants. My Angel (in sig below) was teeny when we got her in April and I reckon she has at least quadrupled in size. :shock:

She is gorgeous and love the name too. :)

My cats. only some of them. and some of my dogs.

Srry this isnt about rabbits but i luv my cats and dogs just as much and have really cute pictures of them!!! So here they are. Names are under their pictures.
IMG_8667.jpg
Archiledo
IMG_6560.jpg
Braccus
IMG_9521.jpg
Dahlia
IMG_8872.jpg
Braccus and Archiledo
IMG_5154.jpg
Brudess. RIP
IMG_0075.jpg
Scout