• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for inside shed pictures

Lillian

Warren Veteran
We are going to sort out Hattie and the girls shed over the next few days, as its just a plain shed at the moment. We wanted to put some kind of shelving/levels. Anyone got pictures they can post? :wave:

I haven't got any shelving but do have a room with a view.

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

Here's our shed. It's 10ft by 6ft and DH lovingly made all the shelving which the carrot crunchers have enjoyed chewing on over the past 6 months. I don't think there's an inch of wood left un gnawed :shock:

DSCF1612.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

HurricanHoney and Atillathebun....

HOW do you keep your shed so lovely and clean? My little monsters destroy any evidence of tidiness after 2 minutes!

The picture of my shed was taken after the buns had been evicted to their run for the morning and a good spring clean had taken place. It doesn't look like that for long, believe me, especially with 2 boys who haven't the foggiest what the litter trays are for :shock:

Back