• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur says 'Dear Auntie Angie & RU.................

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Auntie Angie & everyone on RU

I thought I would send you some new piccies of me to show you what a good boy I am being at Auntie Denise's :)

I am now better after sending my plums to the plum fairy :roll: I have been exploring the living room & had so much fun. I have been running & jumping all over the place & Auntie Denise says I've been binkying :D I can't remember if I've done these before or not :? I don't think I have, because I've never been so relaxed to be able to enjoy myself this much :) Auntie Denise tried to take a pic of me binkying but I was too quick for her :lol:

I've even kept jumping up on the settee for kisses & cuddles off Auntie Denise. Don't be surprised the next time you see me if my smudge on my nose has been kissed off :lol:

I've also got to tell you that I am being a very good bunny & eating lots of hay - so much hay that my poo's are a lot, lot better :D Auntie Denise says they are very nice poo's :oops: She also tells me that hay will help my teefs so I know I have to be a big boy & eat lots of it :)

Auntie Denise says I will make some girlie bunny a very handsome husbun - I hope I won't be waiting too long before I've got my own little wifelet :)

Any must go now as it's nearly veggie time :)

Lots of wuv

Wilbur
xxx

DSCF3809.jpg

DSCF3811.jpg

Awwww, he's beautiful - is that disapproving look because you've given him a dog bowl Denise? :lol::lol:

oh Wilbur ...its so nice to hear you are enjoying space to run around ...im so happy for you ...and what a good boy eating hay ...well done ..:wave:

Awwww, he's beautiful - is that disapproving look because you've given him a dog bowl Denise? :lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops: And we don't even have a dog & have never had one :shock::lol:

I bought it for one of the bigger buns in an attempt to stop them throwing bowls around :roll::lol:

oh Wilbur ...its so nice to hear you are enjoying space to run around ...im so happy for you ...and what a good boy eating hay ...well done ..:wave:

Wilbur says 'I love having mad half hours :lol: And I am getting better at keeping my pen tidy - I haven't trashed it for the last couple of days ;):lol:

Wilbur you are absolutely lovely!!
You will make another bun a very happy one!
Im sure you wont be waiting too long :love::love:

Hi Daddy:wave:

I've been allowed in the house today & I forgot to look for the litter tray & wee'd on the rug:cry: But Other Auntie Angie says it's ok cos Boss Blokie is away & probably won't notice.:D

Love William X

I've been allowed in the house today & I forgot to look for the litter tray & wee'd on the rug:cry: But Other Auntie Angie says it's ok cos Boss Blokie is away & probably won't notice.:D

Love William X

ohhh William ... youll have to do better than that ...or you will have to stay a hutch bunny :no:

Love William X

Hi my handsome son - like father like son ;)

:oops: Oh dear I do hope you've not made a mess on Other Auntie Angie's rug. I'm sure you won't be in trouble though - coz you see if you keep looking cute just like me, you can get away with anything ;):)

wuv

Daddy
x

Back