• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no breakfast????

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
both my bunnies are refusing to eat their breakfast though mowgli had a piece of banana, rosie refused that :( are they just having me on or what :shock:

Hmm are they pooing/weeing?? Keep an eye on them for now

mowgli's been abit runny this morning but i just put it down to him having abit too much porridge last night, rosie come to mention it i havnt noticed any poops from her this morning, normally if she feels poorly she'll slide accross the floor then i know her tummy is sore

mowgli's been abit runny this morning but i just put it down to him having abit too much porridge last night, rosie come to mention it i havnt noticed any poops from her this morning, normally if she feels poorly she'll slide accross the floor then i know her tummy is sore

If his poo's are runny maybe just keep him on hay to see if it will improve? If mine eat too many pellets their poo's go a bit runny but if there on hay for a day it normally clears right up. Not sure deff keep a wee eye for poops I'm sure someone more helpful will be along soon. Hope everythings okay:wave:

Do they get any veg? One of my bunnies doesn't seem to be able to eat any veg without it giving her runny poo's so now I stick to limited pellets and lots of different types of hay x

Have you tried some dandelions as Honey can turn her nose up at some things one day and others the next. She will usually always eat cabbage and carrots though.

Do they get any veg? One of my bunnies doesn't seem to be able to eat any veg without it giving her runny poo's so now I stick to limited pellets and lots of different types of hay x

Maybe you just gave too much too soon? How did you introduce veg??

Back